Use this to create a built-in port for your onboard charger.
- AC Port Plug - A 125-volt power inlet socket with an integrated 16-inch outdoor extension cord for a car, boat, marine, truck, trailer, pickup, RV, industrial and electrical applications
- Waterproof - A rugged, waterproof ac electrical power inlet receptacle featuring a pressure fit rubberized cover rated for outdoor use and protects against the elements
- Peak Performance - Rated at 15-amps with heavy-duty 14 AWG copper wiring to maximum power flow and full-sized AC port prongs for maximum conductivity
- Plug-N-Play - A simple flush mount flanged power inlet that's easy to install, requiring zero cable modification or hand wiring, and mounts into a 2-inch hole size
- Multiple Uses - An outdoor extension cord designed for various uses, including onboard battery chargers, bumpers for engine block heaters, outdoor electrical outlets, and more
Release Date: 14-09-2012
Details: The GCP1 is an ac port plug, power inlet, and waterproof electrical outlet with a 16-inch integrated outdoor extension cord that offers optimal flexibility and ease of installation. It works with any extension cord and requires no cable modifications or hand wiring. Its sleek, ultra-low-profile design not only works seamlessly on any application but includes a pressure-fit cap for a watertight seal. And it makes onboard battery charging ports, engine block heaters, or outdoor electrical outlets more accessible than ever before - giving you endless possibilities. Rated at 15-amps, 125-volts (14AWG), designed for use with all types of extension cords with Type-B plugs, and UL approved. Ideal for car, boat, marine, truck, trailer, pickup, RV, industrial and electrical applications.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.6 x 3.1 inches