Brand: Minn Kota
- The Minn Kota Terrova features an easy-to-deploy system of fall away ramps that effortlessly slide the trolling motor into the water, plus a spring-loaded Lift-Assist design for easy stowing.
- A low-profile electric foot pedal offers two steering options (heel/toe pedal and left/right steering buttons) and includes Spot-Lock activation, rotary speed control dial, momentary/constant on toggle, and Autopilot on/off toggle.
- Using GPS to lock onto fishing spots with Spot-Lock, record paths, and command speed, the I-Pilot Link system allows you to control your motor from the touchscreen remote or from a virtual remote on your Hummingbird fish finder (sold separately).
- Offering optimal sonar performance to help you find fish, the built-in Universal Sonar 2 keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected, running everything through the trolling motor's shaft with shielded connectors.
- This Minn Kota Terrova has a 60-inch shaft length, features 80 pounds of thrust (24 volts), and includes a multi-function foot pedal, heading sensor, mounting hardware and cabling, and I-Pilot Link GPS system.