For a 10% Discount use code: kokaneeaddictfishing
The GoFish Cam is an underwater fishing camera that sits on your fishing line next to your lure. It allows you to see how the fish are reacting to your lure.
THE BENEFITS OF GOFISH CAM
- Provides insight into your catch, so you can make better decisions, learn, and land more fish.
- See how fish are reacting to your bait/lure, what kind of fish are in that area, what the structure looks like, where fish are hiding in that structure, and more!
- 95% of the fishing experience takes place underwater. Use the GoFish Cam to capture the whole experience in an awesome way so you can re-live your favorite experience and share with your friends, family, and community.
- Take advantage of the Green LED night vision to not only see in deep and dark waters, but attract certain fish species!
- It's great gift idea for Fathers Day Fishing Gifts, Mothers Day Fishing Gifts, Birthday Fishing Gifts, or Holiday Fishing Gifts and Christmas Fishing Gifts!
DOES IT FLOAT?
No. The camera is designed to have a slight-negative buoyancy so as not to impede the movement of your lure. It does not float and has a slow sink rate when placed in water by itself. It's designed to follow the lead of whatever lure you are using.
CAN YOU WATCH IT LIVE?
Yes and no. When the camera is underwater it will be recording only. Once retrieved, you can download the footage to your mobile device upon exiting the surface of the water. It will live feed ONLY when used in conjunction with the included bobber accessory when above water. This allows the sensor to be out of the water and will live feed between 20-30ft away from you.
- Supports: 1000 lbs tension
- Armor Casing: Tough military standard
- Night Vision: Green LED
- Meters Depth Rating: 500 Feet/150
- Includes:Anti-wobble stability fins
- Compatible with MicroSD cards: up to 64GB microSD is not included
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Dimensions: 4in long, 1in in diameter
- Battery Type: Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 1.5hrs
- Recording Time:
- 1 - 1.5hours: 1080, 60FPS.
- 1.5 - 2hours: 1080, 30FPS & 720, 60FPS.
- Wifi will lessen battery life